Saturday, 8 July 2017

WIP #1 Rose Red model sheet


Working on: Model sheet for my original character design of Rose Red

Inspired by: Brothers Grimm fairy tale 'Snow White and Rose Red'

Completed: Skeletal base

Currently: Assuring myself I still know how to draw

Thoughts:
I'm drawing again! It does feel strange using my tablet after having left it alone for 5 months, but I finally feel motivated enough to commit to new artwork.

I started working full time at the family business & it took a long time for me to adjust to that. The past few months have been very stressful, so I took an extended break from art & social media, turning instead to storywriting. It may take a while for me to make regular online updates again, but for now, I'm doing whatever I feel like ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment